Mild chest pain for the last few months - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : How can I help you ?
User : Good evening !
User : I am a 32 year old single, male. Recently, over the last couple of months, I have been getting mild pain around the chest area. It exactly feels not like a severe pain but, like something has caught hold of the place. The points are not constant always. It randomly changes say for e.g anywhere in the left side or right side of the chest and sometimes on the front side of the chest area and along with the exactly opposite sided on the back and some time below the shoulder blades. Even at times on any of the sides of the back below the rib cage. Also, at times the feeling like pressed is felt on any of the sides below the armpit. May I know that what I might have been suffering from ? For your information, I am not on any medication.
Doctor : Good evening
Doctor : You shall need to get the ECH
Doctor : ECG done and Shall need even
User : Can we suspect for any gastric troubles or tummy upset ?
Doctor : yes it shall need to be
Doctor : evaluated for the 24 hour ph study and hence
Doctor : and 2D-ECHO
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How bad is blood pressure 150104
- Jelly legs and cervical cancer
- 150100 bp is after taking amlong
- Mild chest pain daily
- Is 150105 normal for blood pressure
- Causes of mild chest pain
- Bllod pressure reading 150105
- Nagging mild chest pain
- Pregnant when emergency room blood pressure 150104
- Mild chest pains
- Cervical cancer smelly urine
- Low platelets and cervical cancer
- Cervical cancer metastasis lung survival rate
- Occasional mild chest pain
- Can cervical cancer move to throat