Mild chest pain for the last few months - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
Doctor : How can I help you ?
User : Good evening !
User : I am a 32 year old single, male. Recently, over the last couple of months, I have been getting mild pain around the chest area. It exactly feels not like a severe pain but, like something has caught hold of the place. The points are not constant always. It randomly changes say for e.g anywhere in the left side or right side of the chest and sometimes on the front side of the chest area and along with the exactly opposite sided on the back and some time below the shoulder blades. Even at times on any of the sides of the back below the rib cage. Also, at times the feeling like pressed is felt on any of the sides below the armpit. May I know that what I might have been suffering from ? For your information, I am not on any medication.
Doctor : Good evening
Doctor : You shall need to get the ECH
Doctor : ECG done and Shall need even
User : Can we suspect for any gastric troubles or tummy upset ?
Doctor : yes it shall need to be
Doctor : evaluated for the 24 hour ph study and hence
Doctor : and 2D-ECHO
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Medical grade treadmill
- Can cartisone injection be given to my quadriceps muscle
- Why do eyes go red when i work on computer
- Mild chest pain daily
- Causes of mild chest pain
- What is the finnegan score
- Hard lump in right groin with a wet discharge
- Nagging mild chest pain
- Medical grade pulse oximeters
- Mild chest pains
- Heart murmur grading system
- Occasional mild chest pain
- Glenfield heart surgery
- What happens when someone has low potassium
- How to control night fall masturbation