Mild cerebral palsy - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
My son just had a brain ultrasound today (at 11 months) which found a cavitation in the deep right hemisphere. He has marked muscle weakness in his left arm, and is believed to have cerebral palsy. I was just wondering if there was any information that you can provide me on the condition.
how can i help u
please proceed with your query
He is on schedule with everything except motor skills, which are at 9 1/2 months.
I believe that he must have mild cerebral palsy, as it only affects his left arm, but I don't know much about the condition.
Again, any information that you can provide on the subject will be helpful.
The only obvious symptom that he's displayed is the left arm weakness.
He does open the hand at times and will use it on occasion, but he is right hand dominant (I am told that infants do not develop hand dominancy until 1-2 years).
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Smoking weed and delayed puberty
- Delayed puberty and vitiligo
- Is lipomatosis of the pancreas life threatening
- Itchy and sore bumps on my palm
- What is mild cerebral palsy
- Does growth spurt means drinking more
- Red spot on penis during puberty
- Lightheaded drowsy neasua swollen tonsils
- Mild cerebral palsy in adults
- Mild cerebral palsy tantrums
- Mild spastic diplegia cerebral palsy
- Depressed fontanel in 4 months old
- Is there low hemoglobin in cerebral palsy
- Life expectancy esld and emphysema esrd
- Itch on elbows and knees