Migraine, dizziness and diarrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi, I've been researching migraines
User : As I passed out the other day after being dizzy and having diarrea
User : i've had these headaches for a while and never thought much of it
User : But i'm a little nervous because I have almost all symptoms of every type of migraine out here
User : I went to the hospital and they ran a CT on me, but there wasn't a neurologist available to look at me
I will help you in sorting this problem.
Can you brief me about your headache
Is the pain on one side.
User : It differs, but mainly on my temples and in the lower back of my head
User : Sometimes it's like an ice-cream headache, that lasts for a long time
User : It's been going on for almost 3 weeks now
I am asking these questions only because migraine is not diagnosed on a ct scn
For how long does these headaches last?
User : Weeks
User : Pretty much everyday
Do you have nausea/vomiting/vision disturbance along with the headache?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is aggressive, angry a side effect of ativan?
- Is dry mouth a side effect of trihexyphenidyl?
- Migraine and feet swelling
- Legs feel heavy nausea
- Why feel pulse in temples
- Is rapid weight gain a side effect of avelox?
- Ocular migraine dizziness
- Klippel feil and heavy sleeping
- My right temple feels weird
- Migraine with dizziness tingling
- Migraine dizzy nausea exhaustion
- Is skin rash a side effect of benzac ac wash?
- Is irritability a side effect of allopurinol?
- Silent migraine and dizziness
- Migraine vomiting dizziness fatigue