Migraine, dizziness and diarrhoea - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Hi, I've been researching migraines
User : As I passed out the other day after being dizzy and having diarrea
User : i've had these headaches for a while and never thought much of it
User : But i'm a little nervous because I have almost all symptoms of every type of migraine out here
User : I went to the hospital and they ran a CT on me, but there wasn't a neurologist available to look at me
I will help you in sorting this problem.
Can you brief me about your headache
Is the pain on one side.
User : It differs, but mainly on my temples and in the lower back of my head
User : Sometimes it's like an ice-cream headache, that lasts for a long time
User : It's been going on for almost 3 weeks now
I am asking these questions only because migraine is not diagnosed on a ct scn
For how long does these headaches last?
User : Weeks
User : Pretty much everyday
Do you have nausea/vomiting/vision disturbance along with the headache?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hair follicle testing for bath saltz
- Liver problem and fever and upset stomach
- Ocular migraine dizziness
- Upset stomachheadache and low fever
- Effects of sauna bath
- Headache and fever with sugar
- Bath salts head pressure
- Migraine with dizziness tingling
- Migraine dizzy nausea exhaustion
- Hair folical test for bath salts
- Silent migraine and dizziness
- How do malayalis take head bath
- Fever migraine tingling all over
- Migraine vomiting dizziness fatigue
- Slight spotting and headache and fever