Midmenstrual bleeding - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello.
User : Here's my situation.
how can i help you
User : I am 22. I got my period almost exactly two weeks ago. It was a normal flow, but it was a couple days late. Five days, to be exact.
User : Yesterday, I got a dark brown spot in my panties.
User : I figured it was old blood, so I didn't pay it too much mind.
User : Today, I'm bleeding...like I'm on my period..and I feel like I'm on my period (slight cramps, but no bloating or other symptoms)
User : I took one birth control pill (and that's the only one I've ever taken in my life) the sunday after I started my period
User : so it's not like I was on a steady dose...because I only took one pill.
User : I'm just curious why I'm bleeding again.
Doctor : did you have sex recently
User : Yes...pretty much every day for the past two weeks...after I got off of my period.
ok your periods were regular before
User : Yes. Very regular
any pain during sex
User : No
ok the leeding was painfull
was it really huge
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Csection baby with moist lung sounds
- Can you take colchicine and meloxicam together?
- Use of colchicine for lichen planus pigmentosus
- Coversyl bleeding
- Baby stool with large white clumps
- Dealing with post coital drip
- Cystic sol on ovary of unborn baby
- Nose bleed gums bleeding
- Perirectal bleeding
- Brain bleeds and nose bleeds
- Minimiing cross infection with babies
- Coitus interruptus pregnancy
- Risk hiv with coitus interruptus
- Sentinel bleed and nose bleed
- Cause of uti to unborn baby