Methods for abortion - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : my girl friend's menses went over on 21 March and we made some love on 30th March, was that a
safe period?? I also didn't put the pennis inside or discharged...but right now she's not getting
her meses and it's almost delayed by one week!! could you please help me what shall I do now
User : she feels some pain in abdominal too as she usually feels before her menses, but nothing is actually coming out...
User : can she become pregnant??
Doctor : there are more chances of getting pregnent
User : how can we confirm that??
User : is there any easy method that can avoid us going to the doctor, coz we can't tell anyone about this
User : :(
Doctor : she need to to get urine pregnancy done
User : ok...when can we do that? anytime now?
User : but when we had love, that was the safe period for sex, is this true?
Doctor : it is not safe period
Doctor : safe period is one week before and one week after the periods
User : then what is the safe period
User : 7 days after the dates over?
Doctor : yes
User : so we made sex only in that period...she was over with her dates on 21st and we made love on 31st
Doctor : then it is out of the safe period
Doctor : in the fertile period where chances of pregnency are high
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to reduce stomach fat after abortion
- Can wisdom teeth cause epilisy
- Can epididymitis cause weight loss
- One month abortion methods
- Lots of farts after an abortion
- Faint positive pregnancy test after abortion
- Equine leukopenia causes
- Faint line pregnancy on test after abortion
- Excedrin migraine causing erection
- Suggest safe methods for abortion
- Faint line five weeks after abortion
- Different methods of abortion
- Natural abortion methods
- Epididymitis caused by vyvanse
- Which abortion method is safer