Menstrual irregularities, tampoons - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : my period has lasted for about 12 days
User : what could this mean
User : it seems heavy at times but inserting and removing a tampon is painfuk
whats ur age/sex?
User : 20/f
Doctor : ok
Doctor : is ur period regular?
User : when i remove the tampon it is fairly un used so it is painful
User : not usually
User : but then i will wipe and there will be alot of blood
Doctor : using tampoons will lead to infection
User : its almost like i am bleeding only when i take the tampon out
do u have any white discharge?
User : no
User : my blood is also bright colored when i wipe
User : dark on the tampon and the first 4 days it was almost brown
User : but now it is fairly bright red
from how many days are u usin tapoon
User : i use one everyday i have been for about 2 years
User : i dont ever use pads
did u face similar problems before?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Orcerin gm tablets side effects
- Concerta irregular menstrual cycle
- Irregular menstrual cycle hiv
- Does clexane affect menstruation
- Levonelle and irregular menstrual cycle
- Gobi manchurian effects pregnancy
- Fat metaboliser affect menstrual cycle
- Side effects of pm2 glimestar
- Will one cycle of provera affect my menstrual cycle?
- Can doxycycline affect my menstrual cycle
- Melanoma irregular menstrual
- How long will gonapeptyl effects last
- Can crystal meth affect my menstrual cycle
- S26 gold 2 side effects
- Postinor causes irregular menstrual