Menstrual irregularities, tampoons - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : my period has lasted for about 12 days
User : what could this mean
User : it seems heavy at times but inserting and removing a tampon is painfuk
whats ur age/sex?
User : 20/f
Doctor : ok
Doctor : is ur period regular?
User : when i remove the tampon it is fairly un used so it is painful
User : not usually
User : but then i will wipe and there will be alot of blood
Doctor : using tampoons will lead to infection
User : its almost like i am bleeding only when i take the tampon out
do u have any white discharge?
User : no
User : my blood is also bright colored when i wipe
User : dark on the tampon and the first 4 days it was almost brown
User : but now it is fairly bright red
from how many days are u usin tapoon
User : i use one everyday i have been for about 2 years
User : i dont ever use pads
did u face similar problems before?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tablet texakind
- Concerta irregular menstrual cycle
- Irregular menstrual cycle hiv
- What kind of food helps to prevent aplastic anaemia
- Dysmenorrhea acne
- Wysolone is useful in reducing the allergic cough
- Postinor causing miscarriage
- Levonelle and irregular menstrual cycle
- Weird feeling left armpit
- Why does my husband feel weak and shaky
- Why does my 10 year old complain of being hot all the time
- Melanoma irregular menstrual
- Tablets to stop excessive bleeding meprate
- Post coital tingles
- Postinor causes irregular menstrual