Menstrual irregularities post intake of plan B - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello.. So first I'd just like to point out that I always had a normal period (about 4-6 days, usually starts on the 12-14th of each month). Well, I took Plan B on Sept. 27th, a day after having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. On Oct. 1st I started my period.. it lasted almost 11 days, most days, maybe 8 out of the 11 were really heavy. Could Plan B have caused this long, heavy period?.. and is it normal?
i shall take a minute to read
yes it is plan b which has caused this
User : Oh, okay...
User : when should i expect my next period, you think?
User : or... when will i be ovulating again
and it is one of the side effect of the plan b- prolonged and heavy menstrual bleed
User : oh... i googled and could not find sometime that said that
User : about plan b
your one or two next periods may be irregular
User : oh, okay..
User : since this period was 11 days.. umm.
User : i stopped just yesterday..
User : would it be possible to get pregnant after having unprotected sex ?
Doctor : would it be possible to get pregnant after having unprotected sex ? this question in what context?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will birth control and plan b delay menstrual periods
- Discharge male montgomery glands
- Discharge bacterial prostatitis
- Elevated liver enzymes after cardiac stent
- Is there a drug interaction between doxepin and tamoxifen
- What could be the reaction of expired tylenol
- Can plan b cause irregular periods
- Effect of epstein barr virus on liver
- Does plan b change menstrual cycle
- Experiencing pain after the intake of plan b
- Does gabapentin and celexa have side effects on sperm
- Do plan b pills cause irregular periods
- Is tiotropium bromide related to the corticosteroid group of medications
- Diprophos injection drug
- What causes severe back achesstomach issuesheart palpitations and dehydration