Menstrual irregularities after being on the patch - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i have been on my period for 2 weeks now and im starting to get woried is this normal. i also was on the patch intell 2 days ago
Doctor : ok
Doctor : when was the expected date?
User : the 12th of fedaury
Doctor : it could be due the patch u are using. are you using it without giving a break?
User : i just started before i started my period and then i stoped because of the my lenth my my period and i thouht if i stoped the patch, it might help
Doctor : could you please specify your age and occupation?
User : im 16 and student
Doctor : yes after stopping the patch in 5-7 days your periods will start
Doctor : did you have sexual encounter?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Cut my clioris
- Concerta and lisinopril
- Correct blood pressure for 51years old male
- Irregular menstrual cycle after weaning
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae vomiting
- Irregular menstrual cycles after failed ivf
- Medroxyprogesterone acetate uses
- Tranexamic acid menorrhagia
- Irregular menstrual cycle after haitus hernia diagnosis
- Mefenamic acid menorrhagia
- Irregular menstrual cycle after marriage
- Heavy irregular menstrual bleeding after miscarriage
- Tranexamic acid otc
- Dehydration excess saliva
- Transdermal progesterone cream