Menorrhagia , Vaginal bleeding - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello. I am having a problem with constant vaginal bleeding
User : I am on the pill but I have been bleeding for two weeks and I am not supposed to be. Its happened in the past but it has become kinda chunky blood
User : its really gross
Doctor : ok
User : do you have any suggestions on what could be wrong
I shall help you in this?
May i know your age?
User : 24 I will be 25 Friday
Were your periods regular in the past?
User : not really but they have never been like this
What pills are you on and since when?
User : this sounds gross but today I went to wipe after using the restroom and a big chunky stringy blood thing came out
User : lo estrin for about 6 months
These are clotted blood.
User : but it looked like a booger but with blood
The cause for your heavy bleeding is probably.
User : should I go to the doctor or is this normal
They usually settle on its own after some time.
But if the bleeding is very severe then
You can consult a ggynaecologist.
For measures to stop bleeding.
Is there any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is bedwetting a sign of hiv
- Dark brownish discharge from under forskin
- Dark brown line on labia
- Dark brown spots on vulva
- Foul smell in bedroom like fart
- Esr levels and bedwetting
- Vagina turning dark brown
- Menorrhagia, dehydration
- Treatment for menorrhagia
- Menorrhagia diabetes
- Does bedwetting cause ringworm
- Bee sting bodies effect on immune system
- Prostap menorrhagia
- Menorrhagia antidepressant
- Itchy vagina with dark brown discharge