Menorrhagia , Vaginal bleeding - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello. I am having a problem with constant vaginal bleeding
User : I am on the pill but I have been bleeding for two weeks and I am not supposed to be. Its happened in the past but it has become kinda chunky blood
User : its really gross
Doctor : ok
User : do you have any suggestions on what could be wrong
I shall help you in this?
May i know your age?
User : 24 I will be 25 Friday
Were your periods regular in the past?
User : not really but they have never been like this
What pills are you on and since when?
User : this sounds gross but today I went to wipe after using the restroom and a big chunky stringy blood thing came out
User : lo estrin for about 6 months
These are clotted blood.
User : but it looked like a booger but with blood
The cause for your heavy bleeding is probably.
User : should I go to the doctor or is this normal
They usually settle on its own after some time.
But if the bleeding is very severe then
You can consult a ggynaecologist.
For measures to stop bleeding.
Is there any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dynolap5 tablets are used for anti allergy
- Bartholin gland removal
- Vulvar allergies antibiotic ointment
- Swollen bartholin gland
- Anti allergy softin medicine
- Menorrhagia, dehydration
- Treatment for menorrhagia
- Menorrhagia diabetes
- Severe biatrial enlargement
- Prostap menorrhagia
- Super vasmolhas amonia and skin allergy
- Amway allergy nasal spray
- Endometrial biopsy instrument
- White vaginal discharge before period
- Menorrhagia antidepressant