Memory disorder or neurological disorder - Online Doctor Chats
User : My girl friend was in a car accident about 3 months ago. She is suffering from short term memory loss. She has been seeing a chiropractor for adjustments. He had asked her if she was experiencing memory loss, she had told him no. At first she was able to remember things (conversations) during the day. But at night she didn't remember much after a certian time. Over the course of 3 months she has been experiencing these same symptoms during the day. As though the condition is getting worse. Now it comes and goes anytime through out the day.Is there anything that can be done to stop this or slow down the progression of her memory loss. I'm getting frustrated having the same conversations with her every day because she cannot remember anything. Her chiropractor told her to doodle, but she hasn't done that. She is too stubborn to consult anyone. I need to know if there is anything I can do about this so that I can help her. She doesn't have a history of nuerological conditions in her family although she did have a AAAAAAA tumor when she was a child and she loss the sight in her left eye. Supposedly she could lose her sight in her other eye later in life. She is 18 years old.
User : She doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs.
Doctor : let me go through
User : thank you
Doctor : she might need a physical examination by physician
User : she wont go to one.
User : is there anything that can be done in the meantime
Doctor : it is better to take to the physician
Doctor : it sounds like a neurological disorder
Doctor : how can yopu gl for home remedies
Doctor : *go
User : thats what i'm looking for, for right now.
User : do you have any ideas?
Doctor : it is not possible
Doctor : because you have to ruleout the diagnosis first , to get proper treatment
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for delayed hypoglycemia
- Symptoms of preseptal orbital cellulitis
- Neurological disorders and abdomen pain
- Drugs/medication for ankylosis
- Drugs/medication for follicular dermatitis
- Drugs/medication for acute cervical adenitis
- Drugs/medication for leukocytopenia
- Symptoms of post polard cataract
- Gait disorders, neurologic
- Neurological disorders with dermographism
- Neurological disorders with rash and headache
- Symptoms of benign breast tumor
- Symptoms of stuttering behaviors
- Neurological disorders that cause vertigo
- Symptoms of thyroid abscess