Meeting a swine flu patient after 1 week - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : my friend had swine flu
User : he has been treated since a week
User : can i meet him now?
User : or is there a fear of getting swine flu?
User : i already have a cold
Doctor : has he been discharged from hospital
User : yes
User : since a week
Doctor : than there is no chance of he been spreading the infection
User : okay
User : my immunity is very weak
why do you say your immunity is weak?
User : so is there zero percent chance of my getting swine flu from him?
User : i say so because i catch colds and other diseases easily
see he is been rendered free from the disease and than only discharged from hospital
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- B12 mcg vs mg
- Chronic groin strain treatment
- Health changes after swine flu
- Symptoms of h1n1 swine flu
- Vitamin b12 transdermal patch
- Natural sources of b12
- Are b12 shots painful
- Stimulants for chronic fatigue
- Can't lose baby weight
- H1n1 swine flu causes
- Stage c chronic heart failure
- Permanent disability with chronic radiculopathy
- Chronic stomach gas
- After effects of swine flu
- Patients admmited with swine flu 2011