Medicines for worm infestation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello!
How can i help you?
User : I am concerned about something
User : I just saw this for the first time... looks like either a very small worm or a longer whiter part of skin
User : got me pretty scared =/
User : i wash every day and don't live in an un-higyenic place
May i know your age and gender?
User : 18, male
User : its like... it looks like a small worm on a bump on my skin... very very small
Since hen have you noticed this?
User : just now
User : but i think its just like... a skin part... it doesnt move on its own...
User : but im still worried =/
You can try anti helmintics
They are prescription drugs.
User : Do I have to go right now? It's late and I don't think I have access to a doctor =/
User : But thanks for the help
User : its really weird >.
Doctor : It does not cause much complication
it will pass of through the stool/
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Low hemoglobin and worm infestations
- Smoking weed after nose piercing
- Popping noises in nose after rhinoplasty
- Prophylaxis worm infestation
- Worm infestations in pregnancy
- Stomach noises after ovulation
- Ring worm infestation
- Worm infestations in babies
- Pain in nose after novicane
- H plori white blood cell
- Low white blood cellsthyroid nodules
- Does weed kill your red blood cells
- White blood cells and lariago
- Sulfasalazine white blood cells in urine
- Can i get preg after stopping norethisterone