Medicines for recurring headache , nausea - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
User : i really need help
How can i help you?
User : 6 weeks ago on Friday i got hit on the head with a basketball, since then i have had on and off headaches since then. Sometimes painful, sometimes dull.
User : I havent had a CT Scan, i have had nausea aswell and im wondering, what can this be?
User : it still goes on, about 2 weeks ago my docotr checked my eyes and ears and said there was nothing.
User : She prescribed me some medicine, i took it and it went away for a bi
User : t
User : but it came backi
User : do you know what this could be? and how can i treat it?
User : its all around myh ead
User : I would appreciate help if you can
User : Hello?
User : IS ANYONE there?]
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood around iris in infant
- Hurt back with nausea and headache
- Nausea diarrhea fever headache
- Blood in infant stool and watery stool
- Airplane temporal arteritis
- Nausea and headache
- Temperal arteritis and airplane travel
- Amoxicillin and excedrin
- Nausea mild fever headache
- Headaches after nightmare
- Does percoset increase blood pressure
- Orange blood period indication of pregnancy
- Increased mo in blood scan
- Light headed after heartbeat
- Headache nausea and extremely tired