Medicines for UTI in pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User :what kind of doctor are u
how can i help you?
User : pregnant with uti. round of macrobid finished but still have uti. is there something i can take to relieve the pain before my next apt.? like azo? is it safe. an can i start amoxicillin
Doctor : amox is off no or little help in UTI
User : ok
User : is azo safe while pregnant
User : ?
User : until i see my doctor.
Doctor : pain relief in UTI is by diluting the urine meaning to drink more water
User : is that all i can do?
User : its saturday
User : i ahve to wait atleast two more days
Doctor : may i know which month of pregnancy you are in now
User : im 15 wks
Doctor : ok
User : is that it water an tylenol?
Doctor : yes
dilution of urine with more water will relive your symptoms
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cough medicine causing uti
- Allopathic medicine for uti
- How does hcg affect blook pressure
- Predominantly normocytic normochromic
- Ayurvedic medicine for uti
- Serratiopeptidase and nimesulide for pharyngitis
- What is the counter medicine for uti
- How does chocolate affect the fetus
- Does cerazette affect pregnancy tests
- Will taking cerazette affect pregnancy test
- Nosebleed in one nostril of my toddler
- Normal value of thyroid peroxidase
- Rsv affecting unborn child
- Alternative medicines for uti
- Normal obstetric panel values