Medicines fo right ear pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have got ear problem
User : from last night
User : which medicine to take
you take painkillers for th pain
is there any fever
User : which painkiller will be best to take
is thr any kind of discharge coming out of the ear?
User : no
User : nothhing is coming out
Doctor : both ears are affected or only one ear?
User : only right
User : ear
what is it that you are feeling in your ear?
User : its severe pain..finding difficult to chew anything
ok you can take Tylenol two time a day or Crocin
and see an ENT specialist for the pain
cos your ear needs to be examined
do you have any caries tooth?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tooth and ear pain medicine
- Can you take loratadine and fluticasone
- Icd 9 code for carotid bruit
- Submental lymph node enlargement
- Right ear pain and anxiety
- I salivate excessively when hungry
- Pins and needles in heel
- Malignant neoplasm of kidney except pelvis
- Right eye and ear pain
- Right ear pain and pressure
- Pea sized lump in armpit
- Procedure of flexible laryngoscopy
- Right inner ear pain
- Flucloxacillin swollen
- Flucloxacillin stuck in throat