Medicines fo right ear pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have got ear problem
User : from last night
User : which medicine to take
you take painkillers for th pain
is there any fever
User : which painkiller will be best to take
is thr any kind of discharge coming out of the ear?
User : no
User : nothhing is coming out
Doctor : both ears are affected or only one ear?
User : only right
User : ear
what is it that you are feeling in your ear?
User : its severe pain..finding difficult to chew anything
ok you can take Tylenol two time a day or Crocin
and see an ENT specialist for the pain
cos your ear needs to be examined
do you have any caries tooth?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tooth and ear pain medicine
- Is sudafed bad for ulcerative colitis
- Sweaty nose bad taste condition
- Bad tasting tongue light green in color
- Right ear pain and anxiety
- Dime sized skin growth
- Right eye and ear pain
- Is coffee bad for your hair
- Dime sized neck lump on back of neck
- Right ear pain and pressure
- Difficulty breathing fb feeling burping chest pressure
- Right inner ear pain
- Disequilibrium spine
- Bad smell comes when inhale
- Diarrhea popcorn