Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Medicine for allergic rashes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   my skin is itching badly and i've developed what look to me like mosquitpo bitws, its been going on for hours
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do you have any history of allergy?
User :   yes, seafood but i haven't been around any today
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you seem to have allergic rahses
Doctor :   i suggest you to take some anti allergic medications like XXX
User :   where can i get it
Doctor :   It is an OTC you can get it any stores
Doctor :   and also apply some Calamine lotion on rashes
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor