Medications for suspected UTI, gastric problem with abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello, I went to the er tuesday i was dignosed with uti and they gave me meds that cleared it up but then last night i began having the pains again in my lower abdomen
Doctor : Ok
User : this time it was higher as well and i am bloated
May I know your age and gender?
User : i am 19 female
What were the symptoms you were having before going to ER?
User : sharp lower abdomen pain
Doctor : Only that?
User : yes
No other symptoms
User : no
User : im thinking that my symptoms now may not be related
Now how is the pain?
Because you have bloating as well
User : its okay if i am lying on my back but once i stand it hurts in my upper adomen and sometimes lower
User : could this be trapped gas?
Doctor : Yes, that is the most common cause
Are you getting burps as well?
User : yes
or passing gas below?
User : just a little below
This is because of a gastric issue only
User : how long does this usually last
Take curd with salt for time being
Can add a few pieces of onion to it
Doctor : If it is not relieved
I will suggest you a syrup as well
Are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Abdominal pain with bloating had uti is it ibs
- Amoxicillin for cystitis
- Green stool in children and nausea
- Greenstick fractures in children temperature
- Trimethoprim for cystitis
- Hair follicle infection in children
- Gastric bypass abdominal pain
- Pyridium 200mg tab
- Glands in neck children
- Acute abdominal pain gastric band
- Ganglion in neck children
- Anaemic abdominal pain and uti on antibiotics doctor suspects cancer
- Kanamycin for fish
- Swollen stomach and abdominal pain is it a gastric problem
- Extended infusion antibiotics