Medications for acne - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello?
Doctor : how can we help..
User : I was just wondering if you could help me with some skin issues
Doctor : ya for sure..
User : I have had acne since I was in middle school and I am 19 now
Doctor : k..
User : I have been on Acutane
Doctor : k fine,
User : and i still have acne what do you think I should do about it
User : i have pretty much tried everything
Doctor : at ur age its very common to have acne..
Doctor : k fine..
Doctor : r those pimples are very
Doctor : large?
User : ummm some are some arent they vary
Doctor : is the skin over pimples reddened?
User : however when I go back home ( I am in college now) my skin gets worse-must be environment change but yes the skin is reddened
Doctor : there are many reasons foe acne most impt being hormones ..
Doctor : the sebam collected in hair follicle gets infected
Doctor : You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% div
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of resistant crusted scabies
- Diagnosis of asymmetrical iugr
- Medical term baby acne
- Diagnosis of chronic pain program
- 8 year old with acne on chin
- Does cleaning you stomach help with acne
- Chlamydien and face acne
- Diagnosis of rheumatological vasculitis
- Topical chlorella and acne
- Medical term for adult acne
- Diagnosis of facial spasms
- Chewing gum reduces acne
- Medical treatment for severe acne
- Acne medical term
- Drugs/medication for acne