Medications and tips for avoiding acidity - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello
User : i am suffring from acidity.so what can i do
please provide your age and gender
User : so i loss my apetite and sleep
User : 28y .f
since when you are having this problem?
User : before two or three days
are you taking any medications for this?
User : no
you can follow some simple tips that i will give you to control the acidity
User : i think because of stress.
1. eat bland foood. avoid spices and hot food
2. avoid fried items
3. avoid items of 'besan'
4. avoid eating very late at night
5. avoid keeping long gaps between food.
gap should not exceed more than 3 hoyrs
6. avoid lying down immediately after food. keep atleast a gap of 1-one and half hours between food and lying down
7. you can take tablet Zinetac two times a day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody a side effect of moxifloxacin?
- Red spot below knee cap very painful
- Is bloody, black, or tarry stools a side effect of dexamethasone intensol?
- Is trouble sleepingabdominal or stomach cramps a side effect of rituximab?
- Is rectal bleedingabdominal or stomach cramps a side effect of delzicol?
- Is stomach bloating, burning, cramping, or pain a side effect of actemra?
- Medications for acidity
- Medical benefits of folic acid
- Scabies rash on my penis
- Acid fruits and vegetables to avoid
- Root canal nausea
- Rough bumpy labia
- Things avoid in uric acid
- Risperidone yellow teeth
- Dal to avoid in acid reflux