Medication to treat pain in wrists - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : I am having pain in my right hand.. below knees
User : above my fingers
User : I drive almost 30 kkms every day.. is this the reason???
please tell the location of pain, is it in upper limb or lower limb?
User : lower limb
where is the pain? is it is the hand? in palms? in wrist? in elbow? in arms?
User : above palms,.. say its in wrist
does it pain to move the wrist left and right?
User : no... never
does it pain to move the wrist from flexing and extending?
does it pain to move the wrist all around?
User : no.. the pain is all the time
User : irrspectively i move my hand or not???
is the pain in the inner side of wrist towards the thumb? or outer side towards the little finger?
User : everywhere above the writs
Doctor : i recommend you to do a x-ray of your affected wrist. and get it examined.
User : ok
take Tab. Dolo 650 mg one tablet two times a day
User : but i get relif if i put some wight over this
for pain relief
User : ok
also avoid lifting wieghts
User : does it have any connection with driving bike
dip your wrist in warm water with salt in it
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red raised bump on outside of knee
- Is skinny wrists a medical concern
- Symptoms of Severe back pain
- Need medication for burning sensation on wrist and abdomen pain
- Wrist pain ganglion cyst taken otc medication
- Drugs/medication for Non estrogen cancer
- Sciatica and above the knee bump
- Drugs/medication for Severe back pain
- Rounded white bump on knee
- Diagnosis of Post workout fatigue
- Drugs/medication for wrist pain
- Bump on pinky knuckle
- Symptoms of Febrile blisters
- Soft bump lateral to patella
- Thin wrists medical condition