Medication to reduce water retention - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i am suffering from water retention
Can you explain what you meant by suffering from water retention?
i am not sure, but that's what i think
Please explain your symptoms?
my fingers, hands, face swells up a lot
my watch and rings become extremely tight. my shoes also becomes very tight
i am not able to loose weight beyond a point now.
what shall i do? is there a medication for the same.
There are 2 aspects here
1. Pregnancy and medications during pregnancy can increase weight.
my daughter is now 3 and half years
wherein there is generalised increase in weight.
Water retention or edema refers to localized swelling which pits on pressure.
how do i check that?
2. Whether what you have is related to oedema (water retention) or part of generalised weight increase can be detected by pressing on the swollen region.
I think I may be able to explain this better over a phone call.
If you are ok, can I call and discuss the issue?
If yes, please confirm your phone number.
thanks. waiting for your call.
I hope I have clarified your doubts.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sudden pulsating on left side of head
- Medications that reduce the effectiveness of viagra.
- Yasmin pill side effects
- Medical abortion and water retention
- Medication to reduce belly fat
- Neck sore lighi headed
- Is there any medication to reduce fat
- White head pimples on legs
- Hormone injections for endometriosis
- Left side head pain lightheaded
- Lethargy light headed upset stomach
- Progesterone injection site reaction
- Medication for reducing cholesterol levels
- Getting your first period
- Hormone replacement therapy drugs