Medication for swollen feet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help u?
User : I woke up this morning with one very sore foot, my left. It is swollen but I don't recall any injury
Doctor : is the pain severe?
User : I can barely walk on it,
User : It's less if I elevate it.
Doctor : k..
Doctor : how old ur?
User : 31
User : I would say the pain origination is at the navicular and cuneiform bones.
Doctor : k.. thats fine..
Doctor : is it present all the time/?
User : yes, just since this morning
User : never had it before
Doctor : k.. does anythin agravate or relieve the pain?
User : any pressure to the top of the foot makes it worse, elevating relieves it slightly
Doctor : how abt exposue to heat n cold?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code for discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fungal infection and itchiness of clitoris
- Medical symptoms sweaty feet
- Medical shoes for swollen feet
- Frenulum breve test
- Swollen feet and ankles took mirtazapin right medication
- Need medication for swollen feet
- Foot itch white patch
- Losartan and nipple pain
- Losartan muscle pain weakness
- Suggest medication for swollen clit
- Glucose level 365
- Is redotil medicine used for loosemotions
- Lose weight with palm wine
- Genu varus exercise
- Treatment with loprin tablet