Medication for swollen feet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help u?
User : I woke up this morning with one very sore foot, my left. It is swollen but I don't recall any injury
Doctor : is the pain severe?
User : I can barely walk on it,
User : It's less if I elevate it.
Doctor : k..
Doctor : how old ur?
User : 31
User : I would say the pain origination is at the navicular and cuneiform bones.
Doctor : k.. thats fine..
Doctor : is it present all the time/?
User : yes, just since this morning
User : never had it before
Doctor : k.. does anythin agravate or relieve the pain?
User : any pressure to the top of the foot makes it worse, elevating relieves it slightly
Doctor : how abt exposue to heat n cold?
Doctor : I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code for discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Itchy urethra discharge sore throat
- Medical symptoms sweaty feet
- Medical shoes for swollen feet
- Fat hangs down one side of belly
- Bubble on skin with veins and
- Belly distortion glycerin enema
- Swollen feet and ankles took mirtazapin right medication
- Need medication for swollen feet
- My excessive sweating is ruining my life what to do
- Does heating pad dissolve belly fat
- Foods to eat to reuce belly fat
- Lack of energy low self esteem headaches tiredness
- Suggest medication for swollen clit
- Newborn with chills
- Fluid sac belly button