Medication for sinus infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : Hi I have had a sinus infection for about a month. First I went to an infirmary at my school and they gave me ciprofloaxin. I got better then it seemed to move into my chest. I went to my regular doctor and he gave me alvelox for 10 days.
User : *avelox
User : I got a lot better but then had a sinus headache so he sent me to a ear nose and throat doctor.
User : He did an xray and said I had chronic infection in my right sinus and perscribed me bactrim and lodrane.
User : If avelox didn't knock it out then isn't bactrim going to be ineffective?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : may be the bacteria was resistant to alvelox
Doctor : or alvelox was not effective
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Got hives in healing turned scaly
- Glandular fever loss of taste
- Got pregnant while using oxy elite pro
- Muscle behind right ear
- Drugs/medication for sinus infection
- Drugs/medication for mastoid sinus infection
- Scab behind ear and neck pain
- Pulsing nerve behind ear every so often
- Drugs/medication for active sinus infection
- Sizzling noise behind ear
- Gilberts syndrome sgot
- Medication for bronchitis and sinus infection
- Drugs/medication for nasal sinuses infection
- Gloxi height
- Smell behind ears oil