Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Medication for severe cold - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi.
Doctor :   How can i help You?
User :   hi doctor good mrg..
User :   Am havin heavy cold..
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   Age- 26
User :   Gender- MALE; Occupation : System Engineer ; Location - Chennai ; Martial Status - single ; weight - 59;Height - 5.9; Dependents- yes;
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   Since when arte you having the probleem?
User :   From last night
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   is there any headache, nose block.
User :   i dont have headache, but havin runnin nose
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   I suggest that you do steam inhalation with Sinarest caps
Doctor :   and avoid cold fluids
Doctor :   and cold weather
User :   ok.. I have bit throat pain also..
Doctor :   Ok.
Doctor :   COLDACT PLUS [syp]
Doctor :   sorry tablet
Doctor :   twice day
Doctor :   is better
User :   k
User :   thanks a lot
Doctor :   also take plenty of rest
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   done...
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor