Medication for severe cold in child - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi My baby is of 1 Month.But she is suffering from cold.what shuld i do
Doctor : since when is the baby having cold?
User : since night
is there any fever or cough associated with the cold?
Doctor : ok
any sneezing associated with cold?
is thr any running nose ?
ok i will help you in this
i will give medication and some tips to prevent worsening
1. you can give Phenargan syrup to the baby 4-5 drops two times a day for 5 days
now for te tips
1. look out for any fever developing
any worsening of symptoms and report accordingly
2.look for any cough or breathing difficulty developing
5. keep the baby warm
3. give only breast milk to the baby
6. avoid direct air from fan etc, or when taking baby out, keep hands, legs and head covered
are you there?
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Contact severe cold and flu
- Sore and sting eys
- Severe cold treatment
- Drugs/medication for severe cold
- Gray hair at eight years old
- Fever in eighth month
- Ehow to stop leg tremors
- Severe cold and flu medicine
- 4 year old fever and sore tummy
- Runny poo fever and stomach pain
- Eight years oldlump on throat
- Fever virus at time of ovulation
- Pimply rash post fever
- Severe cold feet
- Virus fever in 4 year old