Medication for severe cold in child - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi My baby is of 1 Month.But she is suffering from cold.what shuld i do
Doctor : since when is the baby having cold?
User : since night
is there any fever or cough associated with the cold?
Doctor : ok
any sneezing associated with cold?
is thr any running nose ?
ok i will help you in this
i will give medication and some tips to prevent worsening
1. you can give Phenargan syrup to the baby 4-5 drops two times a day for 5 days
now for te tips
1. look out for any fever developing
any worsening of symptoms and report accordingly
2.look for any cough or breathing difficulty developing
5. keep the baby warm
3. give only breast milk to the baby
6. avoid direct air from fan etc, or when taking baby out, keep hands, legs and head covered
are you there?
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Contact severe cold and flu
- Severe cold treatment
- What are the findings from my childs widal report
- Possible side effects of femilon
- Drugs/medication for severe cold
- Why is my babys teeth broken in lower part
- What is the treatment for diarrhea and sore bumps
- Placentrex gel in wounds + side effects
- Oxyelite pro effects on fertility
- Severe cold and flu medicine
- Food poison effect on testical
- Is regular cows milk consumption safe for a baby
- Thyroxine side effects frequency
- Why is my childs feet hurting with high fever
- Severe cold feet