Medication for infection due to wisdom tooth - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : would you happen to know anything about dentistry
Doctor : I am a general practitioner. I can help you within my expertise.
User : I have my wisdom tooth growing in, and it cut my side of my gums so bad that it made it become infected.
User : Whats my best bet to do to get rid of the infection until I get an appointment with a dentist to get it yanked out
Doctor : Ok
If there is signs of infection you need a course of antibiotics.
Pain killers cn help in decreasing the pain.
User : its not so much painful its just that the gums are swollen that im biting..the pain of the tooth growing in doesnt hurt
User : the only time it hurts is when I bite down or talking that i clip my gums otherwise it doesn't bother me at all.
Doctor : the swelling could be because of biting of the gums.
And the chances of infection is less if your oral hygeine is good.
You can take simple pain killers to decrease the swelling
Use glycerol solution on the affected area
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can impacted wisdom teeth cause dizziness
- Causes of minor disorders of newborn
- Drugs/medication for tooth infection
- Tooth staining due to medications
- Drugs/medication for chronic infected tooth
- Can a moler tooth extraction cause dizziness
- Can a rotten tooth cause dizziness
- My rotten tooth causing dizzy spells
- Drugs/medication for tooth root infections
- Drugs/medication for wisdom tooth infection
- Subcentimeter follicles arranged peripherally centrally thickened stroma
- Natural foods that will reverse arterial plaque build up
- Diastolic notching in uterine artery third trimester
- Something to clean out arteries an vessels of plaque
- Social security disability carotid artery occlusion