Medication for hypothyroidism - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi there
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : Uhm, well, you ARE a real doctor, aren't you?
User : 'Cause I don't want to be talking to a robot..
i am a real doctor
i am dr XXXXXXXX here
User : Oh okay, nice to meet you. Well, what I wanted to ask you is if there's a pill for thyroide problem.
are u there?
User : Yes..
User : Im right here.
User : Did you see my question?
User : Yeah
User : Are there pills for it?
are u hypothyroid or else hyperthyroid?
there is medicine for both conditions
User : hypothyroid.
what is ur t3,t4,tsh levels
Doctor : ?
User : I'm not sure. I got the blood test done a week ago.
have u seen a doctor?
there is medicine for hypothyroidism
User : Oh.
User : Which one would that be?
but to adjust the dosage..i should know ur thyroid profile first
User : Ah, okay.
that is ur t3 ,t4,tsh levels
Doctor : whats ur age/sex?
User : That's fine then. Thanks for your time and help. I'll ask my doctor.
User : Uhm
User : I'm 16 and female.
Doctor : ok\
morover at this age u are more prone to hypothyroidism
this is called as puberty hypothyroidism
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Albothyl suppository after cauterization
- Small red dot on gum between teeth
- Ammonia smell after exercise in nose
- Ammonia smell in nose after crying
- Small cut or ulcer in back of gum
- Oxyelite pro with hypothyroid medication
- Slight pain in nostril and stuffy ears
- Mdma and hypothyroidism medication
- How long to wait to drink alcohol after rhinoplasty
- Can you take ambien after a septoplasty
- Small clusters of blisters on leg
- Drugs/medication for Hypothyroidism
- Brown urine with hypothyroid medication
- Slight dizziness behind eyes
- Hypothyroid and medical marijuana