Medication for high body temperature in child - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi dr.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : i'm father i hv one doughter new born 2 month only. she has 38.2 temprature what is the best medicine to give here right now
Doctor : pl explian in details
User : yesterday i got a first injection to here. today seems to be high temperature 38.2 what shell i do for her
Doctor : well did she has
Doctor : cold+cough
User : only cold
Doctor : k
Doctor : whats the wt?
Doctor : f you take the temperature in your child's mouth or ear, the normal temperature is between 36Â° and 36.8Â° C (97.7Â° to 99.1Â°F).
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Suggest remedies for mouth ulcer
- Diabetes high body temperature
- Is dark urine a side effect of avonex?
- Will eating food mixed with tinfoil residue cause harmful effect
- What are the side effects of cefixime?
- Suggest treatment for dull and dark skin
- Is dark urine a side effect of ativan?
- What causes coughing with foam
- Risks of high body temperature
- Is chills a side effect of cephalexin?
- What are the side effects of brilinta?
- Suggest treatment for 3b breast cancer
- High body temperature and vomiting
- High body temperature and heartburn
- Medication high body temperature