Medication for high body temperature in child - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi dr.
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : i'm father i hv one doughter new born 2 month only. she has 38.2 temprature what is the best medicine to give here right now
Doctor : pl explian in details
User : yesterday i got a first injection to here. today seems to be high temperature 38.2 what shell i do for her
Doctor : well did she has
Doctor : cold+cough
User : only cold
Doctor : k
Doctor : whats the wt?
Doctor : f you take the temperature in your child's mouth or ear, the normal temperature is between 36Â° and 36.8Â° C (97.7Â° to 99.1Â°F).
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Is difficulty in breathing a side effect of elavil?
- Diabetes high body temperature
- What is the remedy for loose motion
- Cause for continuous itching in the palm
- What is the remedy for dry cough when on telfast
- Risks of high body temperature
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of estrace?
- What is the cause of headache after taking abortion pills
- High body temperature and vomiting
- What is the remedy for hemorrids
- High body temperature and heartburn
- Is increased sweating a side effect of exforge hct?
- Is yellow eyes or skin a side effect of fluoxetine?
- Is burning while urinating a side effect of flagyl?
- Medication high body temperature