Medication for headache, vision test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : how ru ?
Doctor : I am fine.
User : i do get half head pain
Doctor : Please proceed with your query.
User : half head ache wil come offen
User : wat to do
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having this?
Doctor : Do you have any burning in the eyes?
User : Past 3-4 wk
User : no
User : k
Doctor : Do you have any nausea or blurring of vision during the headache?
User : r u there?
User : no
Doctor : /yes
Doctor : You should get your vision tested once.
Doctor : You should also try to avoid stress
Doctor : and avoid coffee
User : i dont have drink cofi.
User : only milk
Doctor : You should also take a painkiller like
Doctor : Tab. Paracetamoil 500 mg when you have an attack
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taking methadone with suboxone
- Drugs/medication for headaches
- Is there an ayurveda treatment for retina pigmentosa
- Suggest medication for facial headache
- What does methocarbamol do
- Withdrawal symptoms of methocarbamol
- Does cannabis have any side effect causing retina tear
- Experience eye shifting causing dizziness reason
- Spider vein removal methods
- Methotrexate vs methotrexate sodium
- Central serus retinopathy stress related on diamox antidepressants
- Suggest medication for fever and headache
- Headache and pain in the ears medication
- Suggest medication for headache
- Foggy vision after dry sauna causes and treatment