Medication for hairfall problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : i am suffering from hair loss problem?
User : can u help me
Doctor : Yes
Doctor : how long yu have this problem?
User : last 4 months
Doctor : How many hairs do you lsoe oper day
User : imeans?
User : i didnt get u?
Doctor : and do you have any medical conditions?
Doctor : How many hairs do you lose per day approximately?
User : no
User : hw i tell
User : in count of hairs?
Doctor : Are you using any medicines for any other thing?
Doctor : yes
User : 300 to 400
User : no
Doctor : How are you menstrual periods
User : its normal
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Do you have dandruff
User : s.
Doctor : did you lose wt in the recent past
Doctor : Do you have any other scalp infections
User : no..
Doctor : Did you take treatment for the dandrfuff
Doctor : adn if so what is it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Elevated blood pressure spotting
- Having hairfall problem suggest medication
- Endocrine blood test for pimple
- Is there a medical problem for sticky hands
- Lthyroxine elevated blood pressure
- Oxyelite pro medical problems
- Mcv and hair loss
- Pan masala hair loss
- Emergency room protocol for blood in stool
- Thyroid and underarm hair loss in men
- Allergic medication cause hairfall
- Meth and preventing hair loss
- Medical problems shitting blood
- Hair loss meth permanent
- Oxy pro elite and blood pressure