Medication for chest pain radiating towards left arm, fatigue. - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : I am wondering if I might be having a heart attack
User : But don't want to go to the ER for nothing.
User : I am 38 years old, female.
how do u know?
User : Symptoms include extreme fatigue, squeezing/tightness in the left side of my chest that radiates to my left arm and up to my left jaw.
User : This is off and on for the past 12 or so hours.
User : I was very nauseated earlier today, really thought I was going to throw up.
do u have gastritis?
User : no
User : I used to get indigestion a lot but not since losing 48 pounds.
Doctor : ok
first u take one tab zantac 75 now
User : i don't have zantac...i have tums
Doctor : ok
have it now
User : ok
Doctor : and come back after 30 minutes and tell wether it isreduced or not
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Flunisolide nasal spray dosage
- Insulinoma chest pain left arm
- Zyvox dosage for mrsa
- Walgreens first aid kit
- Chest pain radiating to both arms
- On lanoxin eltroxin calaptin serafo inhaler clopilet side effects
- Chest pain left arm numbness
- Left arm pain chest pain
- Reasons for decreased potassium
- 1 year old with stomach ache can i give peptobismol
- Had partially protected sex can it cause pregnancy
- Pain while urinating bleeding after getting fingered what to do
- Potassium citrate for hypokalemia
- Severe re-flux during birth subsided sleeplessness what can be done
- Left arm pain with no chest pain