Medication for burnt like blister for 2 year old - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : my 2 yr old woke up friday with what looked like a burn mark the size of a pencil eraser today its about the size of a dime and has a blister in the center what could it be?
was there any insect bite?
does it itch?
User : she says it hurts
User : and burns
is there any redness, swelling, or increase in temperature over it?
have you applied any lotion or cream on it?
User : its red no swelling
have you got it examined?
User : not yet she has an appointmet tomorrow
ok to give her a little soothing effect, you can apply Calamine lotion
User : ok
and get it examined by the physician
User : does it sound like spider bite?
and for the itching and burning you can also give OTC Allrest syrup
2.5 ml per dose two times a day
by the history and symptoms and the description given by you, it could probably be a spider bite.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blister on eyeball medical
- Veins in right arm
- How to treat a sore armpit
- How to prevent grey beard
- Hypomenorrhea cure
- Drugs/medication for Blister like rash
- Having blisters right medication
- Medical name for blister
- Tightness in right shoulder and arm
- How to stop bottom lip from twitching
- Veiny rash on upper arm
- Red scaley rash under arms
- Thick skin in arm pit
- Drugs/medication for blister
- I am pregnant and my skin is turning green