Medication for Urinary tract Infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi suffering a UTI this is almost 2 weeks already...pls help me that is the best medicine for it
Yes I can help you
User : what is the best medicine for this
IS it confirmed to be UTI?
User : yeah....am urinating a bit...painful....
Did you see a doctor?
User : not yet
Doctor : Antibiotics have to be taken for UTI
They are the best medici e
User : but am having this since am 14 years old...
User : but this worse
User : am taking amoxicllin
What is your age now?
Who prescribed you Amoxicillin?
User : 27 doc
Since how long you are taking Amox?
User : 2 weeks already
Amox should be stopped and you need a higher antibiotic
since it is already 2 weeks
More importantly you need
to follow these things
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dried blood in cats urine
- Had a urobilinogen what does it denote
- Cardiac blood culture and e coli
- Cyst in kidney blood in urine aspirin
- Medical cunnilingus urinary tract infection
- Thyroid medication urinary tract infections
- High blood pressure catchy phrase
- Discoloration and foul smell of the urine history of incontinence
- Iud urinary tract infection
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- Blood pressure causes chest tighten
- Decreased red blood cell count causes
- Reddish sore groin area with white discharge infection
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection
- Urine test showing leucocytes and pus cells treatment