Medication for Urinary tract Infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi suffering a UTI this is almost 2 weeks already...pls help me that is the best medicine for it
Yes I can help you
User : what is the best medicine for this
IS it confirmed to be UTI?
User : yeah....am urinating a bit...painful....
Did you see a doctor?
User : not yet
Doctor : Antibiotics have to be taken for UTI
They are the best medici e
User : but am having this since am 14 years old...
User : but this worse
User : am taking amoxicllin
What is your age now?
Who prescribed you Amoxicillin?
User : 27 doc
Since how long you are taking Amox?
User : 2 weeks already
Amox should be stopped and you need a higher antibiotic
since it is already 2 weeks
More importantly you need
to follow these things
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes swelling and soreness in breast
- What are the side effects of taking regestrone during pregnancy
- What to do about bright pink blood when you wipe
- What causes boils in head
- Medical cunnilingus urinary tract infection
- Thyroid medication urinary tract infections
- What causes sore throat pressured headache sleeplessness and stuffed nose
- Urinary incontinence skunk
- Does cell food kill bacteria
- What causes frequent urination and the feeling you have to go all the time
- Iud urinary tract infection
- What is pus cells 0 5
- What causes pain stomachleg and lower back after taking xoloda
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection