Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Medication for PCOD and infertility - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i wanted an information about an injection
Doctor :   ok
User :   weather its available in market
Doctor :   ok
User :   sorry ovitrop 75
Doctor :   ok
User :   because i called many of the medicale shops and they say they dont have such injection
Doctor :   ovitrop is availabe
Doctor :   ask for Ovitrop vial
User :   ok
User :   Ovitrop Vial
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   anything else u want to know about
User :   both are the same is it
Doctor :   yes both are same, urofollitropin
User :   where can i get its available every where
Doctor :   any big medical atore it is avaiable
Doctor :   anything else u want to knwoa bout
User :   for which treatment is this used
Doctor :   PCOD and infertility
User :   actually doctor has told me that since there is no follicale formation she is giving me this injection
Doctor :   yes it is given for such condition
Doctor :   to make the follicle mature
Doctor :   bye for now
Doctor :   have a nice day
Doctor :   keep smiling
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor