Medication for Otitis externa - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : last week i got ear infections in both ears
User : hissing soung started
User : till now not gone
User : ear pain appear and go
Doctor : did you take any medications?
User : ear infection was otitis externa
User : no meds only ear drops
User : boric acid
Doctor : what drops?
User : boric
Doctor : ok
now you have hissing sound?
User : ENT specialist didnt tel me anythng and gav me da drops
User : ya sounds lyk tinnitus
User : but am nt sure
Doctor : pain is there now also?
User : pain comes and goes at times
User : wat can u tel me
Doctor : how about the hearing?
User : no prb with hearing now
User : no conduction deafness
Doctor : impacted wax in the ear?
User : maybe i duno
User : my ear ithches a lot
User : i scratched it
Doctor : ok
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for malignant otitis externa
- Drugs/medication for allergic otitis externa
- Monthly stiff neck sore throat swollen glands
- Is 46 heart rate to low
- How to reduce bp without drugs
- Drugs/medication for fungal otitis externa
- Mono sore throat dark brown phlegm
- Does blood pressure increasedecrease when in pain
- Morning nose bleed causes
- How to control bp without medications
- Morning hacking cough heaving
- Mouth cheeks white spots patches bumps cancer
- Drugs/medication for Otitis externa
- I smoke a lot does smoking affect breathing
- Drugs/medication for acute otitis externa