Medication for Osteoarthritis, calcium supplements - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi .
Doctor : How can I help ?
User : dr ma mother is having back pain and leg pain she undergon an surgery
Doctor : Surgery For What if you can Mention ?
User : uterus removal
Doctor : ok]
Doctor : Is she having Back and Leg pain since the Surgery or has it been a recent occurrence
User : recentely
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what is her age and What was the condition For which her Uterus was removed ?
User : sme unwanted growth in uterus and her age is 46
Doctor : Any medications Or illness that she is suffering from
User : no
Doctor : Since the most common cause in her I would suspect would be the
Doctor : Osteoarthritis of the Bones that is the old age related query
Doctor : and there is not really much that needs to be done other than Calcium
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Calcium supplements and osteoarthritis
- Lisinopril and calcium supplement
- Phyleria disease is curable or not
- Rosai dorfmans disease is it curable disease
- Old age red spot
- Curable diseases in future
- Coccydynia and urine test
- One year old child shivering with fever
- Newborn baby calcium supplement?
- Will calcium supplements cause artery
- White crusty stuff on knee
- One year old baby urine has a bad odor in the morning
- Calcium supplements before colonoscopy
- Old shin bone injury swelling and painful
- On azithromycin and methylprednisolone is it safe to conceive a baby