Medication for Bacterial Vaginosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have BV and I am in the process of treatment I'm suppose to take to pills a day for a week and I'm still itching please explain
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Bacterial Vaginosis is hard to treat and slow to resolve
Doctor : since when are you on medications?
User : I'm on my fifth day of taking medicine and my last day is sunday the odor is gone but i'm still itching and I've been using vagisil and cortizone
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : I suggest that you complete the antibiotics given to you. The itching will take time to subside
Doctor : You should avoid douching your vagina
User : ok what about sexual activity when my antibiotics are done how long should i hold off
User : i don't douche at all just soap and water and tht really doesn't help either it still itches.
Doctor : It is better to avoid sexual activity till you complete your antibiotic course
Doctor : Continue the vaginal cream
Doctor : Apply a cold compress to the area
Doctor : Avoid baths, hot tubs
Doctor : Use a male latex condom.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to clean hair from vegina
- Metrogyl bacterial vaginosis 400
- Name of suppository like vagina cleaning
- Terbinafine semen volume
- White stringy substance in urine sample
- Semitendinosus workouts
- Vacuum clean a vagina
- Clear discarge from clitoris
- White stringy sesame seed like things in stool
- Hydrocortisone cream bacterial vaginosis
- Suggest medication for chronic yeast infection and bacterial vaginosis
- Loestrin 24 bacterial vaginosis
- Does uricalm clean pee
- Drugs/medication for bacterial vaginosis
- Sacrococcygeal teratoma what to ask the surgeon?