Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Medication for Anal fissure - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   for anal fissure my dr has prescribed DILTEGESIC creame
Doctor :   ok
User :   any substitute
Doctor :   Have you used this cream
User :   no earlier he prescribed xylocaine gel
User :   now diltegesic
Doctor :   I would suggest you to take PRILOX
User :   is it a cream
Doctor :   For the same it is readily available here
Doctor :   Yes it is and has the same functions too.
User :   i will try
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
User :   i hv used this service for first time
User :   i found it very useful and responsive
User :   thanks a lot
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor