Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Measures to reduce stress - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Anxiety and Stress
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1772 Questions
User :   hi doctor, these days I am feeling really down because of high work pressure... Can you plz suggest ways and means to get relaxed...
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/No
User :   how can I go abt it???
Doctor :   you can try destressing yourself evryday for an hour
Doctor :   with yoga, music, books etc
Doctor :   you can take a healthy diet
User :   28/M/SALES/ DELHI/ YES/ NO
Doctor :   more fresh fruits and veggies
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can avoid junk and fast foods
Doctor :   also try n get 8 hrs of sleep everyday
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   anything else?
User :   Probably I have gained weight because of the kind of work style we are into these daysâ?¦.Can you suggest anything for the same
Doctor :   you need to exercise evryday
Doctor :   do walking or any other cardio exercise
Doctor :   like jogging cycling
Doctor :   atleast fot 1/2 hr
Doctor :   5 days a week
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor