Measures to control obesity - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello Doctor
User : Doctor, I am a patient of Obesity. Can you help me.
Doctor : Hello
Doctor : Proceed with your query.
Doctor : Can you mention your age, height, weight and occupation?
User : I have put up extra weight. I weigh 90Kgs, Age 30, Height: 5.8
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Do you have any other health problems?
User : i feel very exhausted and cannot walk continously for 10 mins
Doctor : I suggest that you get a few tests done like Thyroid Profile, Lipid Profile and FBS, PPBS.
Doctor : Along with Hemoglobin %'
Doctor : I suggest that you get them done at a reputed centre
Doctor : You can get a discount if you go through us.
Doctor : In addition you should take a low calorie diet
Doctor : You should avoid fatty oily foods, rice, sugar, maida and fast foods
Doctor : You should exercise at least 45 minutes per day either with a treadmill or jogging, walking or swimming.
Doctor : You should eat only whole grains and take phulkas, salads, fruits like pomegranate, papaya,
Doctor : and apples.
Doctor : Avoid mangoes, bananas, pine apple, sapota and custard apple.
Doctor : Are you with me?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Want to lose weight how safe is vaser lipo
- Public health measures that reduce obesity
- Symptoms of sensorineural injuries
- How to control obesity and knee pain with diabetes
- Symptoms of diverticular infection
- What measures should i adopt for weight loss
- Can i hypothyroid patient take positrim for weight loss
- Symptoms of posthemorrhagic anemia
- Tuberculosis having skin problem vomiting weight loss treatment
- Am i taking correct tablets for sugar and obesity
- Morbidly obese and on birth control pills
- Symptoms of egg yolk allergy
- How can i control my obesity problem
- Symptoms of fibrosis tumors
- How to control obesity with excessive hunger