Managing vasovagal attacks - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : When i talk about blood, body facts etc.. i come over all faint, hot, sweaty how can i stop myself from feeling like this and/or fainting?
User : OR when someone talks about it in detail.
This is known as a vasovagal attack.
User : Ok
Doctor : It slowly improves by adaptation.
SO the best you can do when such symptom happens is to sit down or lie on the floor for a few minutes.
User : Right, but recently teachers have been talking about brain tumors, i was over heating, sweating and dizzy.
This will improve your symptom.
User : So i can't get rid of it?
Doctor : You can get over it.
User : Urgh! I would love too, but whenever it goes into detail im in the situation.
If you want to, by getting exposed to such an event repeatedly.
This is known as getting adapted.
Body's mechanism of preventing such episodes.
User : Right, because I have fainted three times because of this already. But thank you for you're help.
Doctor : Thanks for using healthcare magic
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is clumsiness or unsteadiness a side effect of limbitrol?
- Mono tonsils unswell
- Hashimoto's disease and stomach bloating
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of cimzia?
- Post splenectomy and hypothyroid
- Causes of vasovagal attack
- Is muscle twitching or jerking a side effect of fentanyl?
- Is tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of detrol?
- Vasovagal attack
- Vasovagal attacks how to stop
- Parrot white tongue
- Vasovagal attack and indigestion
- White crust on tonsils
- Is unsteadiness or awkwardness a side effect of complera?
- Scleroderma and vasovagal attack