Management of Anxiety, Quickened pulse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi.
how can i help you?
User : In June, I had a hard pounding sensation in my chest where my heart is. I thought my heart was beating faster and harder than usual. I went to a clinic, but my blood pressure was normal, and my blood was normal. Last week, it happened again and lasted for two days. Is this just anxiety?
i will need to ask a few more questions
can i proceed?
User : Yes.
please provide ur age an dgender
User : 18/Female
did you have any fainting sensation when the heart started to beat faster?
what ws th blood pressure that time?
User : Yes I felt dizzy ad was unable to stand for more than one minute.
User : Normal, 180 over 20 if that is corect.
does anyone in your family has diabetes?
User : No.
u mean 20/180?
User : Yes
or do you mean 80/120?
User : 80/120 sounds right.
then yes it is normal blood pressure?
User : Is there a remedy for anxiety?
yes i will guide you in this
and give you tips for managing anxiety
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stress makes me sneeze
- How long can an adult stay dehydrated
- Risdone is given for anxiety
- Lysine arginine social anxiety experience
- What are the findings from my childs widal report
- Pulse rate and anxiety
- Test for vigility
- How to manage stress and anxiety
- Is eating grapefruit safe when on pravastin
- Anxiety management in copd
- Head pulsing sensations anxiety
- Feel pulse in head anxiety
- Cause of clumpy orange vaginal discharge with slight itching
- Ephedrine and cipralex
- What causes painless lump on side of my neck