Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Maintaining a healthy weight through diet - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3609 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   good morning doctor
User :   i want to reduce my weight
Doctor :   Good morning
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Can you mention your age, height and weight?
User :   my height is 5.1
User :   my weight is 52
Doctor :   Ok
User :   still i look bulky
Doctor :   You are actually normal for your height.
Doctor :   You need to lose not more than 2 kgs.
User :   give me some healthy tips
Doctor :   You probably need to tone up a bit.
Doctor :   You should avoid junk food. Stick to natural foods like raw vegetables, sprouts, fruits.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Cut down soft drinks and beverages.
Doctor :   Try to exercise regularly. 1/2 hr of walking at least 5 days a week is sufficient.
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor