Magnetic resonance imaging for seizures - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i had my first seizer on saturday i am a 22 year old healthy female my urine sample blood work and ct scan came back okay as well as the eeg i took yesterday
Doctor : ok
Doctor : please proceeed
User : they want to do a mri is it necesarry to keep testing or is it likely it was a once in a life time thing
Doctor : MRI is preferred as it is finer resolution
Doctor : probably they couldnt find nything wrong with eeg
User : they didnt it came back fine
Doctor : it happens as drastic eeg changes are observed when
Doctor : within few minutes of seizure
Doctor : ok
Doctor : are u there?
User : so i should keep getting tested becasue the chances of something being wrong is higher
Doctor : no
Doctor : it isnt like that
Doctor : the doctor s job is to identify the underlying problem at earliest
Doctor : so that u can be relieved
Doctor : i am not taking the doctor s side
Doctor : but just giving u an idae
Doctor : of whats going on
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to recover from memory loss
- I am suffering from cns magnetic resonance imaging, can i take omniscan?
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging fmri
- Does methedone affect learning capabilities
- Does murrells physician centre treats for neuropathy
- Could dizziness and headache a symptom of pinched nerve
- How long do you have to wait after pyeloplasty to drink alcohol?
- How long to wait to drink alcohol after propofol
- Seizure and seizures
- How can i control positional vertigo attacks
- Can omniscan cure vascular magnetic resonance imaging?
- Heartburn for a week after drinking alcohol
- Seizure symptoms before the seizure
- Drinking alcohol after 5 hours of taking oxyelite pro
- How long to wait to drink alcohol after being jaundice