Macroglobulinemia - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : my doctor sent me for some blood tests
User : and the results came back as follows
User : igm m is high 359..
User : and ferritin low 16
User : cardiolipin ab also high 15.8
Doctor : ok
Doctor : ok
User : i am scared of MACROGLOBULINEMIA
User : do you think it is possible
User : what would be the reason for my doctor to test this blood test?
User : igm m?
Doctor : you need to have few more tests to diagnosed as macroglobulinemia
User : i also have some short breathing and my lungs doctor subscribed me seretide diskus
User : why would my doctor test the igm ?
User : what could be the reason for elevated levels of igm m?
User : Hi
User : are you there?
User : i feel very very dizzy
Doctor : it is related to plasmacells which are located in bone marrow
User : and weak lately
User : what is related to plasma cells?
Doctor : the amount of immunoglobulis depends on their production from plasma cells
STANDARD TEXT AFTER ANSWERING THE QUERY
If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can you take prilosec and oxyelite pro
- Stabbing pains in my chestheart
- Primolut n to postpone periods precautions
- Treatment and cure for waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
- Drugs/medication for waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
- Are all cases of irregular heart beat serious
- Process of taking regestrone to postpone periods
- What do the tablets utovlan do? does it stop your period?
- Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia causes
- What can be eaten if hungry all the time
- Swine flu fear at office
- Diet recommended for people with high cholesterol and high bp
- Sore penis shaft and pimple on shaft is a sign of what
- Diagnosis of waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia
- Symptoms of waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia