Lupron to supress endometriosis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello, I have questions concerning Lupron to treat Endometriosis
User : I have had a laproscopy and had alot of endo removed, as well as ovarian cysts
User : I have heard alot of bad things about the Lupron so I am nervous about taking it
Doctor : are you there?
User : yes
Doctor : yes lupron is called gnrh analouge
Doctor : do not worry
Doctor : we are hee to clear your worries
User : I also have an iud and am not sure about keeping this in with the Lupron, and I have been told the iud can cause more cysts
Doctor : ok
Doctor : since when are you having this iud?
Doctor : is it causing any trouble?
User : almost 1 year, it was causing alot of bleeding, weight gain and acne
Doctor : lupron basically supresses the endometriosis
Doctor : ok
Doctor : you need to get a detailed examination done by your gyneacologist
Doctor : and also if the iud is causing too much trouble then you need to pick better alternatives for contraception
Doctor : which you can discuss with your gyneacologist
Doctor : anything i can help you with?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Unexplained painless bruising on spine
- Lupron injections for endometriosis
- Lupron for endometriosis side effects
- Lupron shot for endometriosis
- Hit head on the corner of a wall
- Does calcium sandoz increases height
- Foul vaginal odor and discharge
- Vaginal discharge smells like semen
- Lupron depot injection for endometriosis
- Depo lupron endometriosis
- Thick white discharge no itching
- Sore vaginal wall
- Snorting pills pimple on throat
- Cyst on the uterus wall
- End stage liver cancer body shaking