Lung capacity and asthma attacks - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
User : is anyone there?
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : u really a doctor?
User : i dnt feel good, think my meds are not wat i need
Doctor : yes
Doctor : do you have any medical query?
User : well u tell me wats wrong with me?
Doctor : ok what medications have you taken?
User : 90bpm, keep pasing out, light headed, cnt hardly breath, im asthmatic
User : pulmacort and preventl
User : but none of it ever works
Doctor : how long have you been suffering from asthma?
User : tired of going to the er and cnt aford a doctor
User : 4 years
User : i hoestly think theres somthing wrong with my heart or somthing
Doctor : no its just the panic or anxiety you feel when getting an attack of asthma
User : but its constant
User : it dusnt ever go away
Doctor : ok
Doctor : you need to undergo an eamination of lung capacity by a pulmonologist
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Foban cream pimples
- Clindamyci and sulpha allergies
- Numb hands with asthma attacks
- Allergy and cold feet
- Hysterolaparoscopy pcr report
- Tab acitron indications
- Clindamycin ok to take with sulfa allergy
- Late stage asthma attack
- Freezing cold feet knees numb allergy
- Risk factors of asthma attacks
- Famous people with gingivitis
- Miscarriage after asthma attack
- Gudcef ds drops
- Itchy clitoris due to food allergy
- How does asthma affect lung capacity