Lung capacity and asthma attacks - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
User : is anyone there?
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : u really a doctor?
User : i dnt feel good, think my meds are not wat i need
Doctor : yes
Doctor : do you have any medical query?
User : well u tell me wats wrong with me?
Doctor : ok what medications have you taken?
User : 90bpm, keep pasing out, light headed, cnt hardly breath, im asthmatic
User : pulmacort and preventl
User : but none of it ever works
Doctor : how long have you been suffering from asthma?
User : tired of going to the er and cnt aford a doctor
User : 4 years
User : i hoestly think theres somthing wrong with my heart or somthing
Doctor : no its just the panic or anxiety you feel when getting an attack of asthma
User : but its constant
User : it dusnt ever go away
Doctor : ok
Doctor : you need to undergo an eamination of lung capacity by a pulmonologist
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- To much salt intake make breasts hurt
- Sharp intense pain in breast
- Numb hands with asthma attacks
- Have seasonal allergies face and eyes swollen related to allergy
- Male breast lumps and itching
- Late stage asthma attack
- Risk factors of asthma attacks
- Miscarriage after asthma attack
- Side effects of taking montek lc tablet
- My breasts and stomach itch severely
- Diabetic on metformin simvastatin aspirin having diarrhoea anaphylaxis
- Large lump on left inside breast
- Can i take opcon-a with claritin for allergies
- How does asthma affect lung capacity
- How to deal with allergy issues