Lump protruding from Vagina, periods not started - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Lump in vagina? don't have period. haven't had sex?
protruding out of my vagina is a little 1cm around lump that is squishy and the same color (pink) as the area around it with white/clear liquid coating it. it isn't on the wall it just seems to be sitting there sticking out. it isn't new but i was just wondering what it was. it isn't painful it is just there. is there something wrong? i also have white/clear non-smelly discharge that people have said is normal and is just a cleaning process that your vagina does or you get before our period, but i have had the discharge for a couple years now and no period. i was also wondering if the discharge isn't normal and may have something to do with the lump
let me read it first
Since how long did you notice this lump?
User : i don't remember ever noticing it wasn't there. it just seems i have always had it
Doctor : How large is it?
User : it is abou the size of a small marble i would say
What is yoru age?
User : i am 14 and i don't have my period
It seems to be like cyst
you have to get it examined by a doctor
Since you are not sexually active and not having period
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Mildly bulky ovary
- My vagina starts itching and swallowing after periods
- Suggest ayurvedic home remedies to cure fissures without a surgery
- Worms in vagina during period what is it
- Red sore patch on cervix
- Slow motion lactation
- How to get rid of stomach pain occurring in morning
- Suggest remedy for permanent dandruff cure
- Swollen vagina delayed periods pregnancy
- What causes burning sensation in stomach after giving up alcohol
- Why is there burning in the vagina before periods
- Vagina smells before period
- Male mons pubis swollen tender
- Is botox injection safe if given for deltoid muscle
- Side effect of cytotec to ovary