Lump on underarm, rapid pulse - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your query
User : Hi, I am 19 years old and I have been having rapid pulse. I was in the er lasst night and I found a lump under my left under arm. It hurts. so i went to the dr today and they said they hink it is my lympnods not breast and I am scared.. Can you tell me what this sounds like to you?
what are the symptoms that you are having?
User : Just a knot and some pain as far as the lump goes
can you describe the lump in your underarm?
User : the rapid pulse was 160 and i was on a beta blocker for awhile i am off of it now
is there redness, and increase in temperature around it?
User : but i was having chest pain when they found the rapid beat
do you have fever?
User : no redness or swelling
User : just hard and it rolls around and hurts
what was the reason they told you for the rapid pulse and chest pain?
User : they dont know
User : i was suppose to go to a specialist but i have no insurance and it cost to much
i will suggest you to go ahead with a few things
1. examination of the lump, it may be a lymph node swelling, you need to confirm it
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Underarm nodules lumps
- Laser treatment lump on underarm
- Diagnosis of phosphorus deficiency
- Diagnosis of spermatocele
- Diagnosis of neoplastic diseases
- Diagnosis of ranula
- Diagnosis of central cord syndrome
- Painful lump underarm in men
- Diagnosis of silicosis
- Diagnosis of subacute combined degeneration
- Hypothyroidism and underarm lump
- Smelly underarm lump
- Diagnosis of flu epidemics
- Diagnosis of hallux valgus
- Diagnosis of granuloma