Lump inside anus with no pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello doctor...
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Recently I've observed a lump in my anus....it is not causing pain but there is a sort of uncomfortable feeling.
User : is it piles?
Doctor : sure we will help you
User : 22 male
Doctor : lump where exactly
Doctor : can you describe it
User : in the left part of the anus
Doctor : since when you are having the lump? is it painful
User : i've tried touching it and it seems to be inside the flesh
Doctor : can you see it externally or it is inside?
User : it is inside but can be felt
User : no, it is not painful but irritating slightlyt
User : i
Doctor : since when you are noticing that
User : i've felt it for about a month now
User : what do u suggest?
Doctor : k is there any bleeding?
User : no bleeding as such
Doctor : k when does that increase in size or when it is more painful
Doctor : do you get any dark coloured stools
User : it is the same in size......
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Slimy stuff around catheter on penis
- Is gynecomastia caused by poor circulation
- Lump in anus and bad back pain
- Hard painful lump near anus
- Swollen nipples and nausea
- Smegma caught in throat
- Lump in the anus no pain what is it
- Squishy painful lump on anus
- Potts spine nd pregnancy
- Causes for chapped spot on penis
- Pain due to small lump on anus
- Throwing up and sore neck
- Causes of pus cells in sperm
- Sphenoid sinus and nausea
- Tumor in the navel